Please refer to the User’s Manual to ensure that you have followed all the correct installation and operation procedures. In particular, please refer to any troubleshooting guides that may have been supplied with the product.
|Remote Controls||12 Months||Repair or Replacement|
|TV Set||24 Months||Parts and Labor|
|Fridge-freezer||24 Months||Parts and Labor|
|Washing machine||24 Months||Parts and Labor|
- Consumable items are not covered under the warranty. They include, but are not limited to, batteries, bulbs, bags, cassettes etc.
- This warranty is non transferrable. In addition, any repairs carried out by non authorised personnel will invalidate the warranty.
How to make a claim
- If you wish to make a claim under warranty, contact Changhong Europe Service center with customer assistance line. Phone number can be find in User’s Manual.
- Changhong Europe will require original purchase documents and a warranty card with completed registration information.
- Changhong Europe will support a in home service or depot service refer to the category of products.
- For depot service, you must provide Changhong Europe or its authorized service center a detailed written description of the problem you are experiencing. Changhong Europe or its authorized service center will not take any action until it is made aware (in writing) of the problem you are experiencing.
- As your product is fragile, if you send your product to Changhong Europe or one of its authorized service centers, ensure that it is packed appropriately. Changhong Europe accepts no responsibility for your product until it reaches Changhong Europe or Changhong Europe’s authorized service center agent.
- More details please refer to User’s Manual.
“Domestic Use” means relating to personal and/or household family use only.
“Commercial Use” means used in commerce and/or commercial enterprises (including but not limited to hotels, motels, rental purposes).